Answered By: Amanda Cowell
Last Updated: May 22, 2015     Views: 38

Instructors should send requests for reserves (both print and media) by using our online form:

or by sending an email to:

For more information, please see Reserves Policy for Faculty.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.